Everyone who is familiar with the internet, wants to make their own website or blog.
But he can not create his blog or website because he does not know programming language or coding.
If you are one of those who want to create own website or blog, but do not know coding.
So you do not need to tension or stress. Today we will learn how to create a website or blog without learn coding.
1. Choose & Buy a Domain Name
Domain name or address: This is the address of your website from which users can get your website direct access by searching.
When buying a domain name, keep these 4 things in mind.
- Choose a domain unique and that matches your business value.
- Do not use numbers.
- Do not buy the word of any other domain name inverted.
- Always use .com extension.
There are many domain providers on the internet which can give you the cheapest domain name, but I recommend Godaddy.com.
Buy a Domain Name From Godaddy Step by Step.
Go to Godaddy and search your domain name in the search bar, that you want to buy.
If it is available then “add to cart” your chosen domain name and come to the next step.
2. Choose the Right Hosting and Buy
This is your website’s 1 year rent that gives your website space on the Internet.
There are 3 types of hosting.
- Shared Hosting: Such hosting is best for blogs or websites that are stable.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS): These hosting can consolidate millions of Visitors together and protect websites from crashing.
- Dedicated Server: This hosting means you are not paying rent, you have bought space on the internet for your website.
There is a picture above that has 4 types of hosting plans. But I suggest you to take the second number of hosting plan “Economy“.
Because, your website or blog will not have millions of visitors from the first day.
3. Start with WordPress
After purchasing the hosting and domain name, the next step is to create a website and blog with WordPress.
Login to your Godaddy Account and start with WordPress.
Go to wp-admin, example: www.example.com/wp-admin. wp-admin is your admin panel or page, here you can handle your website or blog.
After all this, next step comes to pick a perfect theme. On WordPress you get 3000 themes which are totally free.
Only you have to choose one right theme for your business website or blog out of those 3,000 themes.
Go to wp-admin scroll down >> Appearance >> Themes
Thank you for reading this article, if you have any help reading it, please share it with us.Tarun Pal